My Little Elephant Spinner Ring in Silver
Elephants is symbolized as good luck, wisdom, and protection. Wearing this ring is thought to attract good fortune. This ring design is inspired by Elephant. Spin it, restore more positive energy.
Metals Type: 925 Silver
Weight: 7.4 g
Width: 0.7mm | 0. 28 inches
Available in #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12 (US&CA Size).
When considering a wide band, we suggest moving up half or one size from your measurement, it is more comfortable.
Ship From USA With USPS
Ship From USA With USPS
Free Shipping With Purchase>$29.99!
Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: 1-3 business days
3-5 business days To US via USPS
5-21 business days To CA, AU and UK via USPS
How to find your size
How to find your size
To find your EffortlesslyUs ring size, use this printable Ring Size Guide. Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com.
How It Works?(7 Steps)
1.Save this Image and Set your paper size - Letter in your printer.
2.Place your credit card for making sure it is scaled to 100%.
3.Click to print it.
4.Cut out this ruler.
5.Wrap the ruler around your finger at the base.
6.Select a size that goes on and off your finger easily.
7.Check this sizing chart.
1) We recommend measuring your finger at the end of the day.
2) When considering a wide band, we suggest to move up ½ or 1 size from your measurement, it is more comfortable.
3) If you would love to see more meditation rings we have. Please check here>
General Return policy
If you want to return or exchange your purchase, please know that the time period begins the day you receive your product and applies to all of our products. Below is some important information about our return policy, and how to proceed.
General return policy 7 days after the item arrives.
- Restocking fee 15% of items sale price.
- Buyer is expected to pay for return postage.
- We recommend that you get tracking on the return package.
If the item’s size isn't perfect for you, we do offer a flat $7.99 Exchange fee to switch to the same item in a different size. The buyer will still need to ship the original item back at the buyer’s expense.
Item arrived damaged
In the unlikely case that the item arrives damaged please reach out to us so we can make it right. This policy does not apply to items damaged by the customer.
- Please email us within 24 hours of placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update the address.
- If we have not started your order, we will update it for you.
- If the order has already been placed and shipped out, we can’t do anything when it is in transit.
- Note, please check the address on your order confirmation and your shipping confirmation to review it is the correct shipping address. We will not be responsible for addresses entered incorrectly. If an address is filled out incorrectly and is considered undeliverable by USPS or other shipping company, the order will be cancelled & refunded minus a $10 handling fee by default. It is not our responsibility as we consider that an incorrect address.
How to return your product.
Please start a conversation with us at email@example.com to get the process started.
Please note, while we understand how frustrating going through a return can be, we will actually ignore you if you are rude at any point and we reserve the right to refuse a return for any reason.
very nice looking ring. The spinner does stick a little bit if not used regularly
Definitely a half size off. Will be reordering a bigger size. Such a cute ring!!!
Very happy with this ring. Just started wearing rings again and this one fit the bill for the 1st. Spins great, solid ring. Can see this lasting forever!
Love my ring. Nice quality. I’m going to purchase more for gifts.
I ordered the small size for my mother because my dad, who passed in 2014, loved elephants. I knew my mom would LOVE this ring. But between my ordering it and getting the ring, mom tripped and fell, breaking three fingers on her left hand. So when I gave her the ring for her birthday in June, she wasn't able to get it over her poor knuckles. She was going to take it to her jeweler until I pointed out the spinner part and how it too would need to be enlarged. I contacted the company about returning this ring and getting a larger one that would work for her now.
These wonderful people told me to keep that one and just pay shipping on a larger ring! Mom and I both have the elephants marching around our fingers now when we think of dad. It's a wonderful link for which I am forever grateful to you.
Thank you, from both of us.